The NECA-IBEW 701 Labor Management Cooperation Committee has established an Incentives Program to promote membership participation in continuing education and other activities that are a benefit to them and the electrical industry.
Incentive points are awarded to Local 701 members for participation in journeyman training classes, volunteer work in certain community activities, and attendance at various union functions.
LMCC Incentive Point Certificates may be redeemed for any of the following:
- Local 701 Social Club Store purchases where tools, clothing, testing equipment, and other items are available
- Red Wing Shoe Store purchases (Local 701 members are also eligible to receive discounts at any of these stores)
- Local 701 and/or LMCC events (Annual Golf Outing, Casino Night, etc.)
- LMCC and/or JATC sponsored classes including payment for books and miscellaneous class material
- Self-payment for insurance coverage
- Union Dues
- Immediate Relief Assessments
Effective February 1, 2012, any expired LMCC Incentive Point Certificates will no longer be reissued or extended if they have expired over (2) years from the date they were initially issued.